Frame Instructions: Compact Outfitter Frame
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Set all bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. Adjust the crossbars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add oar mounts and cooler mounts.
Note: Optional 9' straps with strap slides are provided to make a cooler sling. See Strap Slide Instructions.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.
*Printable Compact Outfitter Frame Directions
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions
Download Acrobat Reader