Cataraft Frame Anchor System
Cataraft Frame Anchor System Components:
- (1) Remote Bracket (a)
- (1) Intermediate Pulley (b)
- (1) Anchor Release (c)
- (1) Oversized U-bolt with nuts and washers
- (1) 2.5" bolt with nuts and washers
Note: Rope sold seperately
- Remove the bolt that holds the LoPro fitting on the right side of the foot bar. Place the Remote Bracket (a) over the hole with the pulley facing the stern of the craft. Insert the 2.5" bolt through the Remote Bracket hole and tighten. This fastens the bracket in front and to the side of the oarsperson.
- Remove the inside nut from the upper U-bolt in the LoPro fitting on the right side of the rear yoke. Place the Intermediate Pulley (b) over the U-bolt and replace the nut. Tighten securely.
- Place the Anchor Release (c) in the center of the yoke at the stern of the craft. Fasten in place with the oversized U-bolt provided, on the top bar of the yoke.
- Periodically check the tightness of all bolts to prevent wear.
*Printable NRS Cataraft Frame Anchor System Directions
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions
Download Acrobat Reader