Frame Instructions: Raft Frame Anchor System
Raft Frame Anchor System Components:
- (1) Remote Bracket (a)
- (1) Intermediate Pulley (b)
- (1) Anchor Release (c)
- (1) U-bolt with nuts and washers
- (1) 2.5" bolt with nuts and washers
Note: Rope sold separately.
- Remove the bolt that holds the LoPro fitting on the right side of the foot bar. Place the Remote Bracket (a) over the hole with the pulley facing the stern of the craft. Insert the 2.5" bolt through the Remote Bracket hole and tighten. This fastens the bracket in front and to the side of the oarperson.
- Remove the nut from the inside of the right rear LoPro fitting U-bolt. Place the Intermediate Pulley (b) over this side of the U-bolt and replace the nut. Tighten securely.
- Place the Anchor Release (c) over the right outside of the stern seat bar. Use the U-bolt provided and tighten it in a secure position.
Periodically check the tightness of all bolts to prevent wear.
*Printable NRS Raft Frame Anchor System Directions
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions
Download Acrobat Reader