Frame Instructions: Raft Fishing Frame
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Set all bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. Be sure that the side marked "Front" on the seat plate faces forward. If any of the bars need to be re-positioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add oar mounts and seats.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.
*Printable Basic Fishing Frame Directions
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions
Download Acrobat Reader