Frame Instructions: Frame Passenger/Angler Seat Mount
- Set the plate channel side down over any cross bar or side rail.
- Slip the U-bolts over the tube and up though the holes in the plate on each side of the channel.
- Add the washers and lock nuts on to the top of the U-bolts. Tighten the self-locking nuts equally so that the same amount of the U-bolt is visible above the top of each nut. Make sure these are tightened securely.
- Bolt the seat in place. Tighten the seat bolts securely.
- Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts. The U-bolts can be tightened without removing the seat by using a ½" or 13mm open-end wrench. The wrench will fit between the base of the padded seat and plate which are separated by the nylon spacer disks.
- The Passenger Seat Mount (Item # 94019.01) comes with four plastic spacers. It also comes with two sets of seat bolts. You'll use the shorter ones if your seat has a metal backing shell and the longer ones if the shell is plastic.
*Printable Passenger/Angler Seat Mount Directions
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions
Download Acrobat Reader