ZIPPER LUBRICATION / CLEANING
McNett Zip Care - Cleans and lubricates nylon and metal zippers
- Before applying, unzip garment and clean zippers with a brush.
- Open cap and brush generous amounts of Zip Care onto zipper teeth.
- Re-apply regularly, especially before long storage periods.
- Close cap and rinse brush after use.
- Apply Zip Tech when finished for protection
McNett Zip Tech - Lubricates and protects nylon and metal zippers
- Rub Zip Tech up and down zipper teeth.
- Work zipper to fully lubricate entire mechanism.
- Re-apply regularly.
- Store Zip Tech in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Note: For prolonged storage of dry suits and dry tops store with zipper all the way open, even the relief zipper. If left closed for long periods, the zipper's sealing elements can take on a "compression set" making them less effective.
*Printable Zipper Care Directions
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions
Download Acrobat Reader