The Fuji Pot
– Memories of fine cuisine on the cheap.
(May 2011 Vol 1 Newsletter)
The First Dutch Oven
– First time I saw a Dutch oven used.
(April 2011 Vol 3 Newsletter)
The Joys of Fixing Your Own Gear!
– Fixing gear saves money, helps the environment and is satisfying.
(November 2009 Vol 1 Newsletter)
Explorer's R Us
– Clyde's musings on the exploration we do as boaters.
(August 2009 Vol 1 Newsletter)
Whiskers, the Klepto Cat
- A most unusual cat, with a most unusual behavior.
(August 2008 Vol 1 Newsletter)
- When an Idaho boater is Successful.
(February 2008 Vol 2 Newsletter)
Am I an Outdoors Person? - Clyde muses about his love of
(May 2007 Vol 2 Newsletter)
We Wear Life Jackets - More thoughts on the price for not
(February 2007 Vol 2 Newsletter)
Clyde's review of River Runners of the Grand Canyon - A DVD that
covers the history of boating in the Grand Canyon.
(September 2006 Vol 2 Newsletter)
Editor’s Corner - Updates - Readers give feedback on articles,
plus photos have been added to the Grand Canyon blog.
(September 2006 Vol 1 Newsletter)
Paying it Forward - Clyde talks about his boating passions and asks
(August 2006 Vol 1 Newsletter)
What's Your Boating Passion? - Clyde talks about his boating passions
and asks about yours.
(June 2006 Vol 1 Newsletter)
Raft"- Idaho Boating
(September 2005 Vol 2 Newsletter)