Lightweight, tough and durable, the Sawyer Laminated Fir Oar Blade will take a beating year after year while keeping that beautiful classic look.
- Laminated straight-grained Douglas fir forms the blade's lightweight core.
- Northern ash edges add strength and durability.
- An epoxy-metal mesh spline embedded in the tip increases impact resistance.
- Sawyer soaks the blade in sealer, then adds two thick coats of the finest marine-grade spar varnish for long-lasting protection.
- A threaded nylon button locks the blade shank securely to the oar shaft.
- Blade fits all 1 5/8" Sawyer, Cataract and Carlisle oar shafts.