Every camper knows that food just tastes better at camp. Take your camp cooking to the next level with GSI's Aluminum Dutch Ovens. Lightweight, easy to clean, it doesn't get much better than this.
- Highly-conductive aluminum construction for excellent heat distribution, durability and performance.
- Cast aluminum is rust free, easy to clean and weighs 66% less than cast iron.
- The edge lip on the lid holds coals and charcoal.
- A sturdy aluminum handle makes it easy to move the DO from coals to serving area.
- The three legs on the bottom give solid footing over coals and allow you to stack your DO's.
- The 10" model has a smooth bottom and nests nicely inside the 12" or 14" dutch oven for compact storage.
- Use the optional Dutch Oven Stand to give the 10" dutch oven stable footing over coals or stacked on top of another DO for cooking.