Finally, a SUP board leash that's safe to use in whitewater as well as surf. The NRS SUP Leash features a quick-release waist belt so you can safely disengage from the leash during a bad swim.
- The waist belt easily converts to a calf strap for use in surf. It's two leashes in one!
- The burly coiled leash stretches to allow full freedom of movement while staying out of your way when you're in the action.
- The relaxed coil is only 20" long but extends to 12' (144").
- Calf strap has a hook-and-loop closure and a handy key pocket.
- An in-line swivel keeps the leash from tangling up.
- Included prussic cord loop lets you tether the leash to a fiberglass board.