$72.95 - $74.95
Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow - the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" H.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
If you have military valves in your inflatable, please select the 'Pump With Check Valve' in the drop-down box. This will also allow you to use the conical adapter that is used for inflating air mattresses and most pool toys.
- Dimensions: K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" H.
- Materials: ABS Plastic Construction - Very Strong and UV Resistant
- Volume per Stroke: 0.5 Gal / 2 L
- Valve Adapters
- Rugged Storage Bag
- Two "Bungee Balls" for Securing the Pump in Your Boat
- Unlimited 2-Year Warranty
- Cleans Easily
What is the best pump for a bandit tandem, all in one pump?
Asked on 11/26/2012 by Chad from Ohio
I was recommended this pump by a crazy American friend and it is a great
pump and now it is my turn to highly recommend it. If you by it, you won't
Answered on 11/26/2012
Mister Boodaire. from Pattaya, Thailand.
Any k pump....I purchased this one last summer. Got tired of always borrowing my friend's k pump.
Sent from my iPad
Answered on 11/27/2012 by Anonymous
I have k-pump 100 it works great for topping off boats,it might be a bit of work pumping up your whole boat. but you could do it!
Answered on 11/28/2012 by Anonymous
My K-pump is awesome for IK's. I don't want to drag the big pump, but want to have the security of a pump if I were to have a leak, need a repair, or to help someone else in need. The K-100 is perfect"
Sent from my iPad
Answered on 12/3/2012
Karl Kayaker from Kentucky