With an included armband and a variety of optional mounts, the versatile Navisafe Navi Light Sport serves as an emergency flasher, warning light, headlamp, flashlight, man overboard marker and more.
A great multi-purpose light for touring kayakers and other recreational boaters.
- Five lighting modes let you fine-tune projection for nearly any on-water or on-shore scenario.
- Modes include night vision (red), high- and low-intensity directional, 360 degree constant light, and 360 degree emergency flash.
- Powerful LEDs can be seen up to five miles away.
- Powered by just three AAA batteries, the LED-equipped Navi Light Sport operates 130 hours in emergency flash mode and 280 hours in night vision mode.
- This light is waterproof to 6 meters, so you can take it on the water worry free.
- The Navi Light Sport also floats, so you won't lose it if you drop it in the water. You can also toss it in the water to mark the location of a man overboard.
- The comfortable, floating neoprene armband features reflective material for enhanced visibility.
- The Navi Light Sport secures to the armband and other mounts with a simple hook-and-loop system.
- Optional mounts include Clip Holder, Velcro Straps, Small Armband and Double Magnetic Holder.