If there's one item that does it all it's the NRS Saddle Bag- it's a cooler, a thwart bag, a rod holder, and a drink holder.
- The Saddle Bag has a big front pocket to hold anything you need close by.
- The 18 oz PVC shell is ready and willing to accept the abuse of your rough and tumble adventures.
- Two heavy duty straps let you hang the saddle bag from a frame bar and a longer strap secures the bottom through drain holes or around a tube.
- Rod holding loops on top of the cooler are way safer than leaning your fly rod against the boat.
- The urethane liner and a rigid bottom tray come out for easy cleaning.
- The 32 quart capacity is ideal for day trips.