WetFire Fire Starting Tinder, by Ultimate Survival Technologies (UST), can get a blaze going even in a downpour. Safe, non-toxic, easy to use. Make sure it's in your kitchen box and backpack.
- WetFire Tinder burns at over 1300 degrees F to start a campfire, warm your hands or preheat a backpacking stove.
- Eight individually wrapped cubes give you lots of fire starting capacity.
- Solid cubes can't leak and foul up your other gear.
- A small pile of shavings is all it takes to get the job done.
- The tinder cubes burn with almost no smoke and can be started even in high winds and nasty weather.
- WetFire Tinder can burn while floating in water, and it burns even longer when wet.
- These fire starting cubes were developed for elite military units, so you know they're designed for performance and reliability.
- Lightweight, compact. Always keep some in your pack or pocket when you go off the beaten track.