NRS Go! Duffel Bag
For the outdoors person who's always on the go. No matter what the activity - boating, skiing, climbing, etc, the NRS Go! Bag, with it's waterproof urethane bottom and rugged Cordura upper packs it all.
The heavy-duty welded urethane bottom keeps wet gear from leaking out and prevents outside moisture from leaking in.
- The 1000-denier Cordura® upper closes with a heavy-duty zipper and wears like iron.
- Two generous zippered outside pockets and two large inside zippered mesh pockets help you keep smaller items organized.
- It's big, but not too big. Like Goldilocks said, "It's just right" - 25" x 15" x 14", with a volume of 73 liters, 4,455 cubic inches.
- A comfortable carry handle, an ergonomic shoulder strap, compression straps over the closure zipper and external D-rings and attachment loops round out the features of this great bag.
- PVC-free and built to last a lifetime of heavy use.
- Measurements: 25" x 15" x 14", 73 liters, 4,455 cu. in.
- Material: Welded urethane bottom, 1000-denier Cordura® upper
- Closure: Heavy-duty zipper, with additional compression straps
- Two external zippered pockets, two inside zippered mesh pockets
- Padded carry handle, shoulder strap, external D-rings and attachment loops
- Great Capacity
- Carry handle
- Durable bottom
- Pockets 4
- Shoulder strap
NRS Go! Duffel Bag
How much does this duffle weigh empty?
Asked on 4/18/2013 by Lee from Brevard, NC
2 lbs , great over night bag , use it all the time kayaking.
Sent from my iPhone
Answered on 5/8/2013 by Anonymous
I would guess that it weighs a two or three pounds. I love the bag. It
has lots of compartments and it is really durable.
Answered on 4/24/2013 by Anonymous
2.4 lbs. That compares well to other wheeled duffles just a bit bigger that weigh around 10 lbs. But when I loaded this one to 40 lbs for a Tahiti trip last month, I wasn't happy lugging it through the airports. Carts aren't always available.
Nonetheless, I own two and the serve me well. It's sturdy and pretty waterproof on the bottom section for small boat duty.
I'm amazed you tracked me down. No secrets these days.
Answered on 4/19/2013 by Anonymous
I want to say it's about 2#'s It's a great bag you'll love it
Answered on 4/18/2013
Superior Kayaker from Grand Marais, MN.
Lee, it weighs 2.75 pounds.
Answered on 4/18/2013 by Clyde from NRS