The Woodland Power Stove is the perfect take-along
campstove. Supports the largest pot or skillet, puts out
5,000 to 65,000 BTU/hr and collapses down to a mere 12" x
12" x 2-1/2"!
- Made entirely of heavy guage stainless steel, the Power
Stove will support over 100 pounds of weight.
- The collapsable design makes it easy to store and it's
super sturdy when assembled.
- The high-quality propane regulator lets you adjust the
flame from a simmering 5,000 to a blazing 65,000
- UL listed regulator comes with a 48" hose and attaches
to bulk propane tanks.
- Entire unit weighs only 5-1/2 pounds and compactly
stores in your dry box or kitchen box.
- The removable windscreens help shield the flame from
- The unique flame spreader sits atop the burner tube to
diffuse the flame for uniform heating.
- Comes with a set of ground stakes to firmly anchor the
- The rugged storage case has a webbing carry handle and
seals with a hook-and-loop flap.
- Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel parts of the
stove and one-year warranty on the hose and