The Outdoor Dutch Oven Cookbook has over 225 recipes from one of America's finest outdoor cooks. Instructions include cooking them in the Dutch oven and in the home oven.
- Covers recipes from breakfast to dessert. Also, breads, salads, appetizers, fish, poultry, meat and meatless dishes are all featured.
- Sheila and her husband Dave own and operate Rocky Mountain River Tours, a premier Idaho Middle Fork of the Salmon outfitter. For 30 years they've been offering customers the finest in gourmet camp cooking.
- These recipes are river tested, the same ones Rocky guides are serving on multiday wilderness trips.
- The book also has sections on the care and use of Dutch ovens, cooking tips, leave no trace camping, waste disposal and food transportation safety.
- This isn't your usual cowboy kettle fare of meat, beans, and biscuits! These are healthy, innovative recipes that will delight your taste buds and wow your camping companions.
Author: Sheila Mills
Copyright: 2008, 2nd Edition
Size: 7" x 7"