Whether you enjoy small day trips around local lakes and slowmoving rivers, overnight trips, or expeditions, seasoned instructo Andrew Westwood's thoughtful and clear breakdown of canoeing principles, skills, and techniques make this DVD a must-have for solo and tandem paddlers interested in maximizing their enjoyment of the canoe.
You'll learn about:
- The equipment and how to choose it.
- Essential skills like carrying, transporting, maintaining and launching your canoe.
- All the strokes and paddling techniques you'll need.
- Maneuvering solo and tandem canoes.
- Capsize recovery methods and safety issues and much more.
Running Time: 70 Minutes
Release Date: 2008
Number of Disks: 1
Film Location: Various
Studio: The Heliconia Press