Whether you're rafting, canoeing, sea kayaking or backpacking, Camp Cooking: Eating Well in the Wild: Eating Well in the Wild, will give you great food planning, packing and preparing tips. And delicious recipes too!
- Written by wilderness guides, with over 50 years of combined experience feeding groups of all sizes, on all types of outdoor trips.
- Learn about choosing and using all types of outdoor cooking equipment.
- Tips, charts and tables on planning and preparing meals with flavor, variety, nutrition, and style.
- Info on packing techniques and food safety, with and without refrigeration.
- Over 60 tried-and-true recipes for delicious food that has delighted hundreds of wilderness adventurers.
- Beautiful photographs, clear instruction, expert advice and a lot of great recipes make this an indispensable guide for anyone who wants to eat well in the wild.
Mark Scriver, Wendy Grater & Joanna Baker
8" x 9"