RiverMaps Guide to the Selway River is just the ticket for your trip down this scenic wilderness river. Includes history, points of interest, and of course maps, with tips for running safely.
- This guidebook covers the Selway River from the launch point at Paradise Guard Station to the take-out above Selway Falls.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are on the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- The book lists side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
Authors: Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson
Copyright: 2010 First edition
Size: 9"w x 14"h waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5" color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)