WildWater - A Shared Passion. An Extraordinary World. This is a whitewater journey of discovery, solitude and risk, into the places only river runners can go. Dazzling photography, great music. It's soul on film.
- This is not your typical "whitewater porn" film. It's high production values attempt, and we believe succeed, in helping explain why boaters venture out into whitewater.
- Follow kayakers and rafters as they boat in Ecuador, Yule Creek in Colorado, the Grand Canyon, Tumwater Canyon in Washington, and in record high water on the North Fork of the Payette in Idaho.
- In addition to the movie, there's over one hour of extra bonus features.
- "Proves that an action film can be both reverent and thrilling." - Outside Magazine
- Best Adventure Film - Kendal Mountain Film Festival 2010. This is an award that typically goes to alpine mountaineering films.
Running Time: 30 minutes, plus over one hour of bonus features
Release Date: 2011
Number of Disks: 1
Film Location: Various
Studio: Forge Motion Pictures