It's like your kitchen at home, with a better view. The Primus Firehole 300 Stove comes with an on-board light, cook timer and utensil set. Stainless steel, easy to clean and it looks cool too!.
- Two burners kick out 12,000 BTUs each, boiling a quart of water in three minutes.
- Propane fuel line clips to the bottom of the stove so you never leave it at home.
- The included utensil set attaches to the stove lid via magnets and features a cutting board, spatula, spoon, and a unique spring for using the spoon and spatula as a pair of tongs.
- A piezoelectric starter is quick and easy to use.
- Side windscreens can be folded down separately for use as a prep surface.
- Convenient carry handle and recessed control knobs.