The Primus Express Lander Stove isn't just easy on the eyes; it's also a snap to operate. Lighter, hotter and sturdier, the lander takes the title for the best liquid fuel buy in backpacking.
- Steel and aluminum construction is lightweight and can take whatever you throw at it.
- At 6.2 oz and 5200 BTUs this stove will go anywhere and will boil a liter of water in 4.5 minutes. Uses white gas for fuel.
- Precision simmer control makes it easy to control the heat output from this little stove.
- This stove folds down to 4.1 x 3.3" x 2".
- Stainless steel re-enforced fuel connection adds durability and extra safety.