Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit
On the go, on the water or in the boonies, keep powering all your electronics with the Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit. The portable charger can be powered up from the wall, the car or the included Nomad 13 Solar Panel.
- The Sherpa 50 Kit is so compact and lightweight you can take it wherever you go. It's the ultimate in outdoor solar technology.
- The Nomad 13 (13 watts) Solar Panel folds up to notebook size, and the Sherpa 50 Recharger packs a mighty punch for it's minimal size and weight.
- Made from powerful monocrystalline solar cells, the Nomad 13 charges the Sherpa 50 Recharger in 6-12 hours, depending on sun conditions.
- The Sherpa 50 Recharger is half the size and half the weight of the previous Sherpa 50 Power Pack, while still being just as powerful.
- The Recharger can run a laptop for up to three hours and a tablet for over 15 hours on a single charge.
- Recharger includes USB port, 12V output and laptop port. With the optional AC inverter (sold separately) you can also have direct 120VAC power.
- Includes an AC wall charger, AC cord and two 12V cigaratte charging adapters.
- The Nomad 13 solar panel is water resistant and submersible. If it gets wet, just be sure to dry the junction box before using.
- Link up the Recharger with other Sherpa units for almost unlimited power.
- Rugged construction withstands the wear and tear of travel and outdoor use.
- Corner grommets let you hang the Nomad 13 solar panels from a tent, tree limb or other convenient spot.
- Sherpa 50 Recharger
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.5" x 5.25"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Input Ports: AC wall charger, DC 12V, DC solar panel
- Inputs: Charging port: 15-25V (30W)
- Output Ports: USB, 12V (6mm), sidecar (9mm), laptop, AC inverter (sold separately)
- Outputs: USB port 5V, 1.5A (7W), regulated
- 12V port: 12V, 6A (75W), regulated
- Sidecar port: 12V, 10A (100W), not regulated. Use with Sherpa inverter (sold separately) or for chaining
- Laptop port: 19V, 5A (75W), regulated
- AC Inverter: sold separately, 110VAC (75W), modified sine wave
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion (NMC)
- Battery Capacity: 50+ watt hours
- Battery Voltage Range: 9-13V
- Battery Life Span: Hundreds of cycles
- Approx. Charge Times: AC 2-3hr, 12VDC car charger 4-6hr, Nomad 13 6-12hr
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel
- Dimensions Folded: 10.75" x 9.25" x 1.25"
- Dimensions Unfolded: 23.5" x 11" x 1"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Panel Type: 13 watt mono-crystalline
- Outputs: USB output: 5V, 1A (5W), regulated
- 12V DC output: 13-15V, 1A (13W), not regulated