The groovy styling of the Core Concepts Whiskey River Hybrid Shirt hides a super breathable, moisture-wicking, high performance liner. The perfect marriage of form and fun.
The Whiskey River Hybrid was featured in Outside Magazine's 2011 'Winter Buyer's Guide'.
- From the mountain to the river to the pub, this will be your new favorite shirt.
- The nylon outer shell is wind and water resistant, with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish.
- The quick-drying jersey knit polyester inner lining is highly breathable and wicks away moisture for maximum comfort.
- Pearlescent snaps are pretty much awesome.
- Two chest pockets provide room for your breath mints, harmonica and other essential items.