The Core Concepts Men's Sprint Zip long-sleeve shirt makes a great base or mid layer for cool weather or a comfortable top layer for warmer days. Take it off and it folds into a handy waist pack.
- 100% polyester Cocona® fabric breathes freely, dries in a jiffy and wicks moisture away from your body to keep you more comfortable.
- Cocona uses a natural technology derived from coconut shells to enhance evaporative cooling, odor resistance and UV protection.
- UPF 50+ sun protection guards your skin from damaging rays.
- Flat-seam construction helps prevent uncomfortable chafing when you're active.
- Thumb loops keep the sleeves from riding up whether you're paddling, running, hiking, cycling or skiing.
- A zippered collar makes the Sprint Zip easy to pull on and off.
- The large, zippered interior mesh pocket at the lower back is perfect for carrying snacks, your phone, an MP3 player, sunscreen, or other small items.
- The Sprint Zip stuffs into the pocket and zips shut. Nylon webbing hidden in the pocket becomes a waist belt with a quick-release buckle, so you can use your shirt as a pack for short outings.
- There's even a reflective tape on the inside of the pocket that becomes a safety feature when you "convert your shirt."