Chaco Women's Z/1 Sandal with Yampa Sole
Select Styles On Sale: $69.95
This original design is still "the" sandal for river guides and wilderness professionals. The BioCentric™ foot bed and pull-through strap system make this a top choice for outdoor adventurers.
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- Chaco's new Yampa sole is low profile, lighter-weight and slip resistant. The advanced lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- Same great Chaco BioCentric™ foot bed design for excellent all-day support and comfort. Two widths for even better fit.
- The open toe design allows easy use with socks and booties.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
- Strap material: Parallel 5/16 inch polyester webbing
- Closure style: Adjustable Buckle
- Adjustment: Continuous pull through straps
- Sole: Yampa® non-marking
- Biocentric™ foot bed