Designed specifically for whitewater SUP, the Werner Stinger Three-Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle's reverse-teardrop blade gives you the perfect combination of power and control for running rivers.
- This 3-piece take-apart model is perfect for travel and makes a great companion to inflatable SUP boards.
- The Werner Stinger is the first SUP paddle specially designed for river running.
- The narrow blade tip gives a soft catch that allows you to stab precisely in shallow, rocky conditions.
- The blade then flairs wider to offer optimum power through the midpoint of the stroke along with positive bracing.
- Continuous-weave fiberglass construction gives you the durability you expect from Werner, while keeping the weight light for paddling efficiency.
- The lightweight fiberglass shaft has an oval indexed shape and palm-style T-grip for comfort and precise control.
- Paddle adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths at 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- Adjustable shaft lets you set the paddle to a shorter length for running rapids, then lengthen it for the calm paddle out.
- For best performance, choose a paddle length that provides an adjustment range from 8-10 inches longer than your height.